23 September, 2012

Waiting....

No movement to report as yet. Here is the latest e-mail from Don McCall.

"Still no action from IG (9/23 2:30 a.m local). We're getting occasional GPS signals (low battery) but reliable Doppler so it'll be clear when she leaves. I'm shutting down for now and won't be able to check again until probably Sunday afternoon or evening (got a 3-hour layover in Detroit on the way to Boston). By Monday I'll have more normal web and email access."

Will let you all know when she departs.

No comments: